Thursday, February 25, 2010

Who doesn't love puke?

Ah, joy of all joys.

Christopher is sick. Not just a little sick, but puke all over the foyer and himself, then slip and fall in it, take a bath, go to bed, wake up fine until after breakfast then poop 5 times in 15 minutes and puke all over Mommy 3 times sick.

Fun.

The poor kid seems so much better after he pukes, but then he wants to eat and his stomach apparently doesn't appreciate that. So, I think I am going to just starve him until whatever this bug is goes away.

Maybe if we are really lucky it will make its way through all 4 of us and we can all get to experience it. That would just be awesome. I'll call it family bonding, or the key phrase "quality time." I guess it's time to break the Lysol back out. I don't want that kind of bonding.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a really rough week. It is very hard to have to be the last one to say good-bye to such a loved pet. Justice was such a good dog.
    Now to have a virus running through.... yuck. Hopefully you won't all get sick at one time. Those things spread like wildfire. I will keep my fingers crossed that Christopher is the only one to get sick and I will also be happy that I am not the one dealing with it. I don't handle vomit very well.

    ReplyDelete