Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas-no pictures

I had every intention of uploading the Christmas pictures (and the others that I have not gotten up yet) but can't find the cord...again. I am pretty sure I brought it with me, but can't find it. I plan on putting them up later. Be on the lookout.

In the meantime...

We have had a fantastic time! Christmas threw up in Bobby's living room and Santa brought WAY TOO MANY gifts for all three kids. It was CRAZY. Christopher made it about halfway through before deciding he had opened enough and wanted to play with his stuff instead of just opening. Overall, it took a few hours (I lost track of the time) to get all the gifts opened. Colin was super awesome and well behaved. Asking a 5-year-old to be patient while opening gifts can be a ridiculous request, but in this case it was heeded. I was so proud of him!

Roger and I were treated very well, too. We got pretty spoiled. Roger was very well-behaved as well.

This was just a quick overview but I wanted to let you know that we had such a wonderful and blessed time with family. Those who weren't with us were greatly missed! Oh, and bonus...we had snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment