Sunday, February 15, 2009

And so it begins...

Today we were all sitting at the table eating lunch and I noticed Colin had an uncomfortable look on his face and was rubbing himself, uh, down there as though he had to go to the bathroom. Here's how the conversation went:

"Colin, are you ok? What's the matter?"

"Um, my pee-nahs is getting big."

"Oh, why is it doing that?"

"Because it wants to be bigger."

Needless to say, Roger and I were looking at each other and trying incredibly hard not to laugh hysterically. I also want to point out that I do know how to spell the proper name for the male reproductive organ, but I had to spell it this way so that you could "hear" how he says it. This will definitely be a story used for embarrassing him (only after he's married, of course). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment