Thursday, July 2, 2009

June has come and gone...

What a crazy month June was! My boys both had birthdays, my sister tied the knot, family visited, and we slipped into July. I know I promised pictures of Alicia's big day, and I am still working on it, I promise. For some reason when I try to post them, they come out as tiny little thumbnails. I want you to actually be able to SEE them, so I have not put them up yet.

I do, however, have some recent snapshots of the boys and some of the visitors we have had in recent weeks. Roger's brother and his family came for a long weekend and it was a GREAT time. We always have fun together and Colin got to spend some real quality playtime with his cousin, Danielle (who is getting more grown up by the hour). They got to go to a Father's Day baseball game and both ended up with foul balls! Unfortunately I was home with a very sick Christopher who had a high fever due to his 4 molars coming in (although if you ask a pediatrician, they will tell you that teething doesn't cause fevers...they are lying). I hated to miss it, especially after seeing the pictures of the very fun day!


Here are the pictures we have taken this summer. I have a beautiful family. Every last one of us is striking. :)
Angela and Alicia before the wedding.

Roger and Colin on the bridge in downtown Greenville.


Colin and Emily at their birthday party at the park. It was hot and they had been playing hard!


Danielle and Colin playing in our pool.


Christopher playing in the jump-o-lene.



Danielle and Christopher playing.


Danielle and Colin at the baseball game with their foul balls.

Roger, Colin, Danielle, and Bobby at the game.



What Christopher did while they were at the game. Poor thing.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family, you're right! I hear you on the fevers with teething thing. Cooper has some coming in now, and he is not a happy camper. At least I'm going to blame it on the teeth to help me believe his mood will soon be over. :-)

    ReplyDelete