Monday, October 11, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I have spent my entire evening catching up on 5 months worth of blogs. I made it through two and am starting to feel my eyes cross. I want to apologize to all of you who write them for not being more involved in your daily happenings. In my months long blah blogging attitude, I have neglected you all, and in doing that, have missed out on your lives. I am sorry and look forward to continuing my game of catch up and hopefully in the process, keeping you more involved in my life as well.


P.S. Here is a random video of the boys just so that I can post something.

3 comments:

  1. So that's why my blog had so many hits yesterday! :-) Thanks for reading! And p.s. - wouldn't it be nice if 10 push ups really did make us THAT strong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Schneikies!!!...those boys are strong!!! I actually cried...I miss them.

    ReplyDelete