Thursday, June 4, 2009

Colin is 4!

Happy Birthday to my big boy! I am so proud of our 4-year-old. I am so happy to have been blessed with such a sweet, loving, rambunctious boy. We had a wonderful day on Tuesday hanging out at the house. Grandma Sue is in town to help celebrate and everything has been very relaxed.

Colin woke up on his birthday at 6 am (ugh) and said, "Daddy. DADDY!" "Yes, Colin." (still sleeping) "Daddy, am I 4?" "Yes, Colin, you're 4. Now lay down until 7:00." You could hear the excitement inside of him as he laid back down on the air mattress. It was very cute.

Colin had gone to bed with a frog in his throat, and it wasn't better in the morning. He sounded adorable. As the day went on and he got phone calls wishing him a happy birthday, he got to talk to my mom. She sang to him and he said, "Thanks! Grandma, my voice is broken. Eea, eea, eea. Did you hear that?" It was really cute and if you have ever lost your voice you know exactly the sound that he made.

After naptime, we opened presents and ate cake. He had chosen a Wall-E cake and it was really yummy. I think that Christopher enjoyed it the most though. I guess he was practicing for his own day.










No comments:

Post a Comment