Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Veterans


I know I have posted before about veterans and their importance in my life, but I am still so in awe of their sacrifice that I feel like I should do it again. And again. And again.


These men and women have all of my respect--no matter how young or old, they are in it for me and that is truly something special. Here is a list of those that I know directly (I apologize if I leave anyone out. Feel free to call me out on it!). God bless them and let them know that they are appreciated. Always.


Roger Miller (my husband)

Forrest B. Snyder, Jr. (my dad)

James Snyder (my brother)

Ann Snyder (my sister in law)

Bobby Miller (Roger's brother)

Michael A. Miller (my late father in law)

Stephen Previti (my uncle)

Stephen Marsh (my cousin who is currently in Afghanistan)

Dan Previti (my cousin)

Justin McKevitt (my cousin's husband)

Carole Anne Stephenson (my great friend and running buddy)

Mark Camblos (my friend's husband)

Leevi MacDonald (my friend's husband)

Alex Parker (my friend's husband)

Timothy Williams (friend from high school)

George Graham (my grandad)

James Previti (my grandfather)

John Steinberger (my friend's father)


Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome. I would gladly do it all over again.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for recognizing my dad and all the other wonderful people who sacrifice their lives for us!

    ReplyDelete