Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aging gracefully?

I was washing my face the other day and my mind started to wander (as if often does these days). I have started using Cetaphil on my face because the Clean and Clear now makes me break out worse. Exciting, right?

This got me to thinking about the fact that I am using a grown up facial cleanser and seem to have graduated out of the teenage brands that I have used since, well, since I was a teenager. This then led me to the thought of how Clean and Clear cream cleanser was a staple in our dorm in college. Then I got to thinking of one of the most hilarious face washing moments that has ever occurred in my life. We were all getting ready for bed on 5th floor Frazier (yep, 6 girls in one bathroom). Some were brushing teeth, Amanda was probably asking me to get something off of the top shelf in her closet, but everyone was getting ready for the next day. Next thing I know, I hear "AAAAAAAAH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! HOLY ****!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!" Amy strikes again. (I am laughing hysterically as I write this.) Amy had been washing her face and decided that the tingly feeling that the Clean and Clear offers for your face would feel good in her eyes. Apparently her eyes disagreed!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! It was so funny.

That is my aging story...I have graduated from kid style face wash to adult style. I will do my best not to get it in my eyes. Thanks for the lesson in face washing, Amy!!!

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I didn't intentionally try to get it in my eyes. I think I decided to put the soap on my face and let it sit there for a minute or so. I mean, if 10 seconds does the job, a minute will surely do the job even better! Evidently it was pretty strong and it started to burn my eyes! I am glad my moment of blindness and pain was funny to you ;)

    ReplyDelete