Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playing catch up

Ok, it's been forever, I know. Get off my back (AMY). I finally got around to getting the Christmas pictures off my camera. So here is the corresponding post.

We spent 2 weeks in Stafford with our family. We had a great time! Not living near family really starts to take its toll on us sometimes, so the 2 weeks was well needed. It was so great to see everyone and to watch the boys with their cousin, Danielle. Colin just adores her and copied her every move. Even the cheerleading ones! It was so funny watching him jump around with pom poms. Of course that led to many jokes from Roger's brother, but hey, he's 3. Get a grip!

Roger's Aunt Rita and Aunt Nancy from Indianapolis joined us for a few days which is always a great time. We are so blessed to have them in our lives!

We had lots of fun hanging out with my parents as well. We got to see my brothers and their families one day and we were able to spend some time with my Grandma, Aunt and Uncle from Florida, and 2 of my cousins.

As usual, the kids got WAY TOO MUCH. We told ourselves we weren't going to do that, but everytime we saw something it was like, "Oh, he would LOVE that!" What economic crisis??
Anyway, we had a fantastic time. Here are some pictures of the kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment