Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ugh

I am infinitely tired of hearing about this "historical inauguration." Good God. If this was any other person, if it was (dare I say) a white republican, would the fanfare be so grand? Oh, and according to foxnews.com, $150 million dollars for an inaugural party doesn't seem excessive to Obama's crew. DOESN'T SEEM EXCESSIVE???? What the hell? Isn't this the same guy who vowed to "share the wealth?" I guess having a big party is WAY more important than using that money to say, bail out the financial and auto industries for making bad business decisions---oh wait...that was already done. Economic crisis my ass. I will not be watching or taking part in any of these inaugural festivities. I will be too busy trying to figure out how to work and pay my bills.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. I think it is so funny how "they" made such a big deal of Bush's 43 million inauguration and NO ONE but Fox News is saying anything about the 150 million for Obama....maybe it wouldn't have been so expensive if he didn't take the Obama Express from PA to VA/DC? Was that REALLY necessary? I am trying not to watch t.v. for the next 72 hours....

    ReplyDelete