Monday, March 2, 2009

Oooh yes, the Dyson...

I got the vacuum of my dreams, if there ever was such a thing that I dreamt about. After fighting a losing battle with a piece of garbage vacuum cleaner from Bissell in which many expletives were spoken (ok, yelled), I decided that I needed a new one. I researched and then came to the conclusion that every vacuum that seemed like what I might want compared itself to the Dyson. Now, why would I want one that is "like" the Dyson that will only last a year or so? The Dyson (which is warrantied for 5 years) is quite obviously the King of the vacuums, so I decided to bite the bullet and pay the money. I am now a vacuum dork but am LOVING the machine. It's more like a part of the family now. Christopher definitely agrees, and Colin loves the color. What more could we ask for? Kids are happy AND a family member who does the dirty work? Priceless.

1 comment: