Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Illness attacks again...

I keep thinking that we have beaten the bugs. Silly me. I'm starting to wonder if my poor baby is just destined to have an ear infection all the time. He has been having trouble kicking it. We go back for the recheck with the highest of hopes, just to have them dashed. This time he had to get a shot of antibiotic in his fat thigh AND go on another round of augmentin for 10 days. This of course led to the wonderful diaper rash that is par for his course. This time he will at least eat some yogurt so the diaper rash didn't last long. He's doing fine, but I won't say that I think he's beaten it because that would make it not come true. Just pray that it is going for good this time.

On another note, Colin had another migraine this weekend. This concerns me because he is just a young child and it seems to be happening about every 3 to 4 weeks. He becomes so helpless and meek. I can't stand it. I have started keeping a log so that maybe we can pinpoint what's triggering them, but there doesn't seem to be a pattern other than timing. Please pray for him...I don't want him to be plagued with this for his entire life. Actually, I don't want him to even be plagued with it for any amount of his life.

Here are some recent pictures. I am getting really lazy about taking and posting pictures. Sorry!
The boys at the park...



Colin had to do his puzzle "all by myself!!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment