Friday, April 3, 2009

Ear infections all around!!

Wow, we are the lucky family right now. We know that my kids have been battling illness all winter. Well, now, it's moved on to not just them, but Roger has had a horrible time this week with his own. He was teaching this week, so had to go to work, and is doubly glad that this week is over. I have been able to stave it off--mostly. I have been successfully ignoring the itch in my throat and the ache in my bones because if I ignore it it doesn't exist, right? It won't take me this time. It can't. I don't have time to be sick. Although, sometimes it feels as though being sick would be a luxury. How crazy is that??? But think about it...if I got really sick, and couldn't get out of bed--hold it. Stop right there--COULDN'T GET OUT OF BED? Sign me up...I am due for some catch up sleep from the last few years.

But, seriously, please pray that we can get out of this illness rut, and soon. We go see the ENT for Christopher on Thursday so we will know more about where we go from here. My main goal is to get him healthy so that we can get him off of the antibiotics. I HATE THEM. They tear up his system so badly. Now, Colin is on amoxicillin again, too. Hopefully that will kick his in the butt before it gets horrible because his system has actually had time to rebuild between rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment