Thursday, April 9, 2009

8 kids, 2 dogs, 4 adults and Guitar hero...

This Tuesday afternoon I had the pleasure of hosting my two older brothers and all 6 of their kids (my wonderful nieces and nephews) at my house for a few hours. It was such a great time! Anyone who has ever hung out with our family when we are all together knows that it can get a bit chaotic. I think one of our goals is to see who can talk the loudest, laugh the loudest, or tell the funniest story.

This time was an extremely good time with some loud conversation, kids playing together, and best of all, Guitar hero. This is some video of my less than musically inclined eldest brother playing "Eye of the Tiger," on beginner level. Note how proud he is of himself and how intently he is focusing.

I should also mention that my niece, Elinor (age 11), KILLED it on hard level. She blew us all away with her immense skill. I'm a bit jealous. She put us all to shame. Enjoy the video. I love you, Bradley!


Colin cheering everyone on...he loves that pom pom.
I was getting down and dirty...

Matthew with Luke shoving food in his face in the background...



Braelynn...who said she was allowed to grow up???


Andrew...goofing around as usual. Not sure why the picture flipped when I uploaded it, but it fits here!



Bradley and Jimmy rocking out...well, Jimmy is, anyway, Bradley (bless his heart) is trying to keep up.


Christopher hanging out with Elinor.


Here is the video...ha ha ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment