Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Colinisms..

Colin has been talking a lot lately about "when he was big." This afternoon after school we were talking in the car and this is how the conversation went.
Colin: "When I was 20, I was jumping really high."
Me: "Really? What about before you were 20?"
Colin, exasperated: "I was 19!!!"
Dumb question, Mom. Everyone knows 19 is before 20!!!

This weekend we asked Colin about marriage.

Aunt Alicia: "Colin are you going to get married?"
Colin: "No, I'm too little!"
Aunt Alicia: "When you are big, are you going to get married?"
Colin: "Yeah."
Aunt Alicia: "Who are you going to marry?"
Colin: "Mommy."
Awwwwww!!!! He loves me!

Here is another one from the car ride home.

Mommy: "I missed you while you were at school today."
Colin: "I missed you, too. Because I love you."
He is so sweet I could eat him. :)

1 comment: