Saturday, August 29, 2009

Atlanta Zoo


I had the joy and pleasure of meeting an old soccer friend from my high school years at the Atlanta Zoo (actually called Zoo Atlanta, but that irritates me so I changed it). She moved to Arizona when I was about 16, and I hadn't seen her since. We have caught back up on Facebook and it turns out that our children (she has two boys) are months apart. Colin is a couple of months older than Kegan, and Christopher is 1 month older than Kamden. It was a blast to hang out with them together and they got along really well. I enjoyed meeting Autumn's husband, Travis, as well. I only wish that Roger had been able to join us, as that would have made it even more perfect. Here are some pictures from our time there. Hopefully we will make some plans in the coming years to travel to Arizona to visit!

Colin kept us all informed of where we were and were going the entire day by using his map. He really did a great job following it!
Colin and Kegan with the lion statue.


Colin and Kegan on the gorilla statue with the sign behind them that says do not climb on statue. Oops.
Looking at the sleeping panda.
Christopher and Kamden driving the school bus. Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment