Monday, August 3, 2009

Scattered Memories

As you all know, I have been putting off writing my blogs. Not because I don't want to, I do, but I have not had the motivation to upload the hundreds of photos and video from my camera. I finally bit the bullet and did the upload. This post is a compilation of random pictures from the summer. One exciting event is that Christopher is taking his first steps. He is getting more and more comfortable on his feet and is standing all alone more often. He takes quite a bit of coaxing to actually move his feet, though. I figure he will go when he's ready and then I better watch out! I can see him taking off at a run right out of the gate. Anyway, here are some of the random photos.






Colin doing a rare academic activity.



They adore each other when they aren't trying to beat the other up.


Enjoying some mini oreos.


Another tender big brother moment. They are looking out the window.



Christopher digs some ravioli!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment