Saturday, August 8, 2009

Our crazy little boys...


Here is a really cute picture of Christopher sitting with Roger at the computer and "borrowing" his headphones. For some reason, Christopher is fascinated by these things and can often be found pulling them out of Roger's computer bag and attempting to put them on his head. This generally results in him wrapping the cord around himself, but short of the lack of oxygen, it's pretty funny. OK, he hasn't ever gotten to that point...we do watch our kids. Except when they are eating earrings, picking up blocks, I am shutting the car doors, etc. Details, details.


Anyway, there is also a little video of Colin running through our newly painted hall. This is a daily occurrence because he has to show me how fast he is. I love the way his arms pump so feverishly and he is so proud of himself. One of these days we will be running together and I will have to show him that I am faster than he is. That's right, I will compete with my kid. He has to know who's boss. That includes in the running world. Until he can beat me and then my work is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment