Saturday, August 8, 2009

The house be painted!

We got the painters out to the house last week and in 3 days our foyer, upstairs hallway, and living room were transformed from white (with lots of fingerprints and dog marks, as well as some beautiful artwork by Colin) to Golden Fleece (foyer and hallway) and Compatible Cream (living room). I think that I want to be the one to name paint colors. I could come up with a fewlovely ones, I'm sure. I would normally have been happy (well, willing, anyway) to paing my own walls, but as you can see we have GIANT ceilings and neither Roger nor myself were getting up on a ladder to paint these walls. It was totally worth paying someone else! Anyway, here are the pictures. It is such a relief to have it finished! Now I just have to figure out how to decorate. Help!

1 comment: